..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: The Incredibles - Weird glow effect when upscaling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there any way to fix this when upscaling? I have already enabled half pixel offset and unscale point and line hacks.

[attachment=62501][attachment=62502]
(04-12-2017, 11:50 AM)Ulblast Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to fix this when upscaling? I have already enabled half pixel offset and unscale point and line hacks.

If you're using a newer git build, you can try the special/aggressive HPO algorithm.
I did try them. Didn't notice any difference.

It doesn't seem like an alignment issue as the effect is at the correct place. Its just rendered weirdly when upscaled.
In that case try the point scaling hack
Do you mean unscale point and line hack? I cannot find any hack named point scaling.
Sorry yes I meant that one
Tried it already. Doesn't seem to fix anything beyond the wireframe lines in the loading screens.
hmm okay. There are some other hacks in there, I think it's the wild arms offset hack, did you try that one? failing that try setting the TX Offset X and TC Offset Y to about 500
Wild Arms offset doesn't seem to do anything and setting the TC offsets to 500 misaligns the effect itself.

I went ahead and enabled all the hacks all at once but that didn't produce any changes either.
Hmm in that case they must be using a different method to upscale those that we don't handle, so there's probably nothing you can do but knock down your upscaling.
Pages: 1 2