..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Fatal Frame III memory problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i am very new to PCSX2 i have problem with my memory card. when i play Fatal Frame III 
it says "cannot find game data on memory card (8mb) (for Playstation 2) in MEMORY CARD slot 1"
i tried Formated the memory cards, tried installing older versions of PCSX2(mine is currently 1.4.0) , tried exchanging different cards.
i dont know what to do any more like i said i am VERY NEW to PCSX2.
please someone help me with this problem
If it's your first time playing the game, it of course won't find data.

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
Here is the emuLog

(04-13-2017, 10:51 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]If it's your first time playing the game, it of course won't find data.

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Here is the emuLog.txt
Quote:isoFile open ok: C:\Users\user\Downloads\Fatal Frame III - The Tormented (USA)\Fatal Frame III - The Tormented (USA).iso

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.