..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Ace Combat 5 need help setting up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=62531]Hello everyone.

I am having issues setting up PCSX2 1.5.0 dev 1994 GIT build.

My specs are :

Core i7 6700K @ 4.0 Ghz

GTX 1070 Founders Edition

32Gb Ram

Windows 10 Creators update.

I have set everything up as shown in the attached screenshot.

The issues I am having at the moment are glitching trees with weird pixels appearing around the trees (I think this issues is a known issue in DX11 rendering) nothing I tried so far has remedied the issue.

Another issue I am experiencing are with big explosions (The burst Missile explosion effect) where a big black square appears around the effect this issue is also unresolved and I have tried a few tweaks but none have worked.

Finally there seems to be an issue with the clouds in the game not showing up in HW mode I do not know if this can be fixed or if its a limitation with PCSX2.

If anyone has advice/help in setting up Ace Combat 5 I would like to hear them ! 

Thank you in advance.

PS Thank you very much PCSX2 team for making this program what it is today I have been using the emulator since 2012 and following progress it has been amazing to see PCSX2 mature to what it is today.

Cheers X.L
you can try my setting if you want i hope it's going to help your problem

*removed*
Kalugaaa: I've removed your video as you provided links to the BIOS in the comments. Please read the rules