..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: How do you enable cheats?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had troubles making Klonoa 2 work since it crashes when I reach a certain stage, the workaround was making a file in the cheat folder and then enabling cheats only that I do not know how to enable cheats.
(04-16-2017, 05:01 PM)Shippou5 Wrote: [ -> ]Had troubles making Klonoa 2 work since it crashes when I reach a certain stage, the workaround was making a file in the cheat folder and then enabling cheats only that I do not know how to enable cheats.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...tches-here Check the guides linked in this thread

TL;DR You need .pnach text files that have the appropriate codes for the game(s) you want to cheat in, placed in /Cheats
To enable cheats, in the System tab > check "Enable Cheats" under "Automatic Gamefixes";
and be sure to check in the .pnach files using your preferred text editor (Notepad++ highly recommended) that you have the cheats you want enabled (patch=1, or add // at the beginning of the entire line) and the ones you don't disabled (patch=0, remove //).