..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Having Video Troubles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently downloaded and installed PCSX2 and have not had any luck getting games to run smoothly. I have attached screenshots of my current GS Settings as well as an example of the kinds of video issues I am having. Destroy All Humans seems to have the least "game breaking" issues, however, when I tried to run 007 Everything or Nothing the results were much much worse. Any help would be appreciated. If you need more info, please let me know and I can reply with it.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
Of course. Sorry about that.

Hardware:
CPU : Intel Celeron CPU G1840 @ 2.80 GHz
RAM : 16 GB
Graphics : Intel HD Graphics, 2160 MB Memory

PCSX2 1.4.0-20160105132032

The games I have tried so far are 007 Everything Or Nothing and Destroy All Humans in ISO version.
Destroy all humans can be played only in software mode.
Unfortunatetely, your CPU's too weak to do so.
Iirc 007 works well in ogl mode.
But I don't think your GPU is able to handle it properly.

I guess you're good to play them on your ps2 until you can get a better PC...
Sorry Sad
Well, obviously not the answer I was hoping for. Ha ha ha. But thank you for the info. Do you have a recommendation on a video card that I could get that would allow these games to be played?
You really need a new computer, you could get a better GPU but your CPU will really hold you back.