..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Weird minor likely visual theme based bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So this isn't a bug that really needs fixing as I'm 99% sure it's caused by a windows 7 visual change I applied (visualcustoms toxic, it's easy enough to find) but figured it's worth mentioning.

The menu tabs in the options screen for pcsx2 (I've seen it with 1.4.0 and 1.5.0) kinda merge together, image applied.
[attachment=62784]
So I'm assuming major changes to the themes within win 7 doesn't play nice with that menu layout.

Unrelated: Also the sites new post screen is now giving me warnings for some reason which I am unsure of the cause of, hadn't been happening to me until like this post so yeah.[attachment=62785]
The visual glitch is 100% caused by the theme you're using. You'd have to get in touch with the theme creator and ask him to fix that up. (Most likely it stems from the fact that it's creating 'buttons' to be visible in that theme).
(05-07-2017, 07:53 PM)Ryudo Wrote: [ -> ]The visual glitch is 100% caused by the theme you're using. You'd have to get in touch with the theme creator and ask him to fix that up. (Most likely it stems from the fact that it's creating 'buttons' to be visible in that theme).

Yeah, was just checking I was right about the cause.
Don't really need it fixed cause everything still works fine but was curious.

Themes that interact with windows the way this one does have been know to cause and odd issue here and there, rarely major.
The price we pay to have setups that look like the cyberpunk future of the past.