..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Connecting dualshock 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, I would like to say that I indeed saw numerous threads about this. But unfortunately, I've tried both SCP and Motioninjoy with mixed results. About Motioninjoy I'd rather not talk, SCP, however, worked but not perfectly - When I pressed L3, I found out that input of other buttons was sent, and not in PCSX2. I'm not denying the possibility that my Controller is faulty, but I've tested 3 Different controlls, and with all of them I got the same result. So I've been wondering, Should I try LibUSB? if so, can someone post me an updated guide (if exists of course). I'm using Windows 10 64-Bit Anniversary.

Out of curiosity, Is anybody working on a vulkan plugin? In dolphin it has many optimizations that are not possible in OpenGL and D3D11 and 12, and I'm not talking about the multi threading of course.
SCPToolkit is a good option and its what I use and I have no issues with random keys pressed in Windows 10 64bit Anniversary.
(05-08-2017, 01:08 AM)Topken Wrote: [ -> ]SCPToolkit is a good option and its what I use and I have no issues with random keys pressed in Windows 10 64bit Anniversary.

I know, but like I said, I'm having issues and that's why i'd rather try LibUSB. The controllers I tried seem to work fine on a regular PS3. I don't know if I happen to have a bad cable, if the controllers themselves are faulty and I just didn't notice it or if it's an issue with my PC. I have a Xbox One controller connected via USB for that matter, even though I don't think it should cause any issues. Like others, I'm only using it for MGS3'S pressure sensitive controls, as I find the Xbox controller much more comfortable.