..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Suikoden V - White line on every text box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any recent hacks or options that will fix this upscaling issue, it's been years?

http://imgur.com/a/ZgeC0
nothing with ogl renderer ?
(05-09-2017, 02:50 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]nothing with ogl renderer ?

Nope, the same with more cpu and gpu usage.
Are.thr white lines visible at native resolution? If not then it's just an artifact of the upscaling. You could try using Half-pixel offset in the HW hacks or something similar.
Did you try Wild Arms Offset hack?
(05-09-2017, 03:58 PM)ssakash Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try Wild Arms Offset hack?

Well, yes, of course, tried both Half-Pixel offset and Wild Arms Offset hack, and pretty much everything else. And yes, I know it's an issue from upscaling, that's what I said in my first post, just that it's a really old graphical glitch, thought that maybe it was fixed by now.
Try switching the filtering from PS2 (bilinear) to nearest. I am fairly certain the textbox issue is caused by upscaling and texture filtering of a linear type. At least every time I have caused it it has been this case.
(05-09-2017, 05:57 PM)TkSilver Wrote: [ -> ]Try switching the filtering from PS2 (bilinear) to nearest.  I am fairly certain the textbox issue is caused by upscaling and texture filtering of a linear type.  At least every time I have caused it it has been this case.

That's not it, unfortunately. It's even worse with nearest filtering.
Any news regarding this issue? we are well aware that the white lines is a upscaling issue. I've tried every option in the latest revision of PCSX2 including the above suggestions to no avail, the white lines are visible if you upscale the graphic.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.