..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: .hack//G.U. Vol. 1: Rebirth Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having an issue with my Hack GU game. I'll post some screenshots to show it better but I'll be able to see Haseo for a bit but then I'll log out to check emails or go into a different town and he'll be completely invisible. The screenshots bellow show before I teleport and then after I teleport to the other town. 

What's happening?  Sad

I'm using windows 10, I have Intel® HD Graphics, I'm just using default settings except for the control keys (mapped out to support a ps3 controller), I'm using 1.4.0 version of it, and I'm playing from ISO
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(05-12-2017, 10:45 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

I'm using windows 10, i have Intel® HD Graphics, I'm just using default settings except for the control keys (mapped out to support a ps3 controller), i'm using 1.4.0 version of it, and I'm playing from ISO
Quote:isoFile open ok: C:\Users\Kat\Downloads\Dot Hack G.U. Vol. 1 - Rebirth (USA)\Dot Hack G.U. Vol. 1 - Rebirth (USA).iso

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.