..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: SmackDown -Shut your mouth question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
yea, that's what I'm refering to lol
(04-14-2009, 10:00 PM)Russian! Wrote: [ -> ]HelloSmile

I want to know about possibility to play WWE SmackDown - Shut Your mouth, cause i can't find it status in Compatibility List...

it is available in 0.9.4 Compability List.
See the Attached Thumbnail.
(04-15-2009, 09:52 AM)The Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2009, 10:00 PM)Russian! Wrote: [ -> ]HelloSmile

I want to know about possibility to play WWE SmackDown - Shut Your mouth, cause i can't find it status in Compatibility List...

it is available in 0.9.4 Compability List.
See the Attached Thumbnail.

- bull's *****!Glare
it also does not want working! AngryAngry
Ea! Ea YYYEAAAAA!!EvilLaugh

- I WAS ABLE TO RUN IT !!!!Biggrin

What i will do: - i nothing udersnand in creatin patches, but, i just find in folder patches SYM putch by prafull, end change ElfFile: to my\SLES_512.83;1 , end renamed patch as my CRC D1D97A29. Thats allTongue
(04-15-2009, 02:07 PM)Russian! Wrote: [ -> ]Ea! Ea YYYEAAAAA!!EvilLaugh

- I WAS ABLE TO RUN IT !!!!Biggrin

What i will do: - i nothing udersnand in creatin patches, but, i just find in folder patches SYM putch by prafull, end change ElfFile: to my\SLES_512.83;1 , end renamed patch as my CRC D1D97A29. Thats allTongue

Dont try double post, i hope admin will lock this Topic or give Warning to you.
- пофигу!
The Warrior let the admins and mods decide what post deserves and warning and which doesn't.
Russian! these forums are english ONLY,posting in any other language is against our rules.
(04-16-2009, 12:44 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Russian! these forums are english ONLY,posting in any other language is against our rules.

- Ok, Ok.
But, i think, the topic can bury, cause i find solution for my problem or it may become to offtop or flood, maybe... Smile
Pages: 1 2