..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Breeders Cup World Thoroughbred Championship Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, i'm playing a horse racing game and i am having issues with i think the shader, i'm not too sure. but here is an image of it down below. i just want to get the issue fixed since it's getting a little on my nerves. if anyone can help, that would be amazing ^.^ 

[Image: 0jglcNj.png] [Image: b9824094c5854794b3fbc9a0f03e1c3a.png]
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(05-19-2017, 08:27 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Cpu: Intel I3 Processor, 4030U CPU at 1.90 Ghz, It is a Windows 10, with 6 Gigs of Ram

I am using the most recent one of pcsx2

Non Default: Extra Clamping, Extra clamping and Sign, speed hacks is on but at 0 

I'm playing the game via ISO. 

i hope that helps, i wasn't sure what to put as well.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
(05-19-2017, 08:53 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
I put it in a pastebin but here it is for you ^^ https://pastebin.com/HxQVVAJa
Quote:isoFile open ok: C:\Users\seria_000\Downloads\Emulators\Breeders' Cup - World Thoroughbred Championships (USA) (En,Fr,De,Es).iso

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.