..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Add saves?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi everybody.
My question is this : I have 2 saves, one with many cars and the other with a lot of money. I dont know how to transfer the money to the first where I have many cars.
There is some way. I'm using Mymc Save Tool.
Thanks and sorry my english.
you can't, simple as that
Cheating is your only way,just find the money cheat
(04-15-2009, 12:35 AM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Cheating is your only way,just find the money cheat

How i can do that? I'm not accustomed cheating.
Thanks.
Try reading this and if you still don't get it I'll try to explain
and here I thought no one would reccomend my guide Smile thanks vsub
For you this must be simple, but for me is Chinese, eheheh.
If is dificult to explain, let it go, i try another way, i dont no what, but i try.
Thanks.
my guide spells it out step for step, using money it's still exactly the same. it's still a "M" value
(04-15-2009, 03:36 AM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]my guide spells it out step for step, using money it's still exactly the same. it's still a "M" value

Hi Saiki.
I pass all morning with your program, but i can understand. Call me stupid or whatever you want, but i can understand. I have some money, i buy or sell to have another number but in that stage, nothing happends.
I just want a patch, that gives a lot of money, but, the other side, i want to understand this. If can anyone can explain, because or i'm stupid or i dont no.
Thanks.
What game is this anyway? I might have it (include region too plz)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7