..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Phantasy Star Universe : Ambition of the Illuminus [NTSC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
# PCSX2 version: Official v1.4.0 release
# CPU options: EE/IOP defaults, VUs defaults
# Test with : GSdx DirectX11 and DirectX9 Hardaware
#Speedhacks and patchs : Preset 2
#Plugins used: [attachment=62894]
#Game use: Original CD on PS2

# Description: Stuck on the mission The mask, there is a spawn of three robot. One of these robot can't be kill. It's appears but i can't touch him.

#Other : I noticed on the forum that there is similar post but i don't understand how the problem has been solved
Can you try on the latest dev build?
(05-28-2017, 01:20 PM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you try on the latest dev build?

I just try and there is no change  Sad
have you tried playing with the EE clamping and rounding? Maybe the VU ones as well but I suspect they will have less of an impact, but worth a try
what is this option? i don't know very well the emulator
(05-28-2017, 05:02 PM)Arknow Wrote: [ -> ]what is this option? i don't know very well the emulator

It's in the 'Emulation Settings' tab under the 'Config' drop-down. There, you'll see separate tabs for the EE and VU settings.
oh ok my EE clamping is Normal and rounding is Chop/Zero, and Vu is the same for clamping and rounding
try different options like setting the clamping to "none" or "full" and try different round modes (Warning! This setting may crash the game! if it does just put it back how it was or try a different option then reload the game)
ok, i try EE Rounding Mode : The neariest and it works Smile
thx for your help Smile
Excellent Smile Good to know!
Pages: 1 2