..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ROM directory not found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys, I've been trying to play FIFA street on the pcsx2 (by the way it's the first game I try so I can't really attribute the problem to the game) and every time and in every configuration when I boot it in full mode it takes me to the memory card screen since it doesn't read the game and gives me a message that says "ROM directory not found" and when I try it on fast mode it just freezes the entire pcsx2.

before you ask, I do not have the game mounted on any program, I use the linuz plugin because I use iso file and on CDVD I have the option iso image checked. Also in case it's important I use the 2.2 European version of the BIOS and in case you wonder if the problem could be hardware it's not I have enough power to run the game without problems

while I was looking I found this video that shows the problem I'm having in case the explanation isn't good enough: youtube video
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPlB9VYa-64][/url]
Use fast boot instead of full. And under CDVD menu, just use ISO instead of plugin, and browse to your ISO file in the ISO Selector.
(06-12-2017, 09:20 PM)Ryudo Wrote: [ -> ]Use fast boot instead of full. And under CDVD menu, just use ISO instead of plugin, and browse to your ISO file in the ISO Selector.

i have already tried that
fast boot should fix it, it's just that your BIOS is a different region to your game.

Also as Ryudo said, you shouldn't need to use the linuz iso plugin as you can select the iso from the menu like in that video.