..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: WSOP 2005 Crash at a certain event?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
1 - are you using speedhacks ?
2 - what are your SPU2x settings ? Async or stretched ?
(06-23-2017, 08:31 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]1 - are you using speedhacks ?
2 - what are your SPU2x settings ? Async or stretched ?

1 - As can be seen by PROOF3.PNG its preset and grayed out

2 - These can be seen in PROOF1.PNG and PROOF2.PNG has the advanced settings

Hopefully this helps resolve the issue.
can you please screenshot your gamefixes tab too ?
(06-23-2017, 08:45 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]can you please screenshot your gamefixes tab too ?

Same as the speed hacks, its preset, but here is a picture.
uncheck preset, enable manual gamefixes, and check ee timing hack.
then try again.
since your game CRC's not detetcted, automatic gamefixes won't apply
(06-23-2017, 09:15 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]uncheck preset, enable manual gamefixes, and check ee timing hack.
then try again.
since your game CRC's not detetcted, automatic gamefixes won't apply

Tried this and the game just crashes even faster now. What can I do to fix this? I REALLY want to play this game.
Can't really tell since this game isn't in the compatibility list, and I don't have it either.
Maybe it's not compatible yet and you'll have to play it on your PS2 console for now...
(06-23-2017, 09:30 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Can't really tell since this game isn't in the compatibility list, and I don't have it either.
Maybe it's not compatible yet and you'll have to play it on your PS2 console for now...

I didn't want to hear this news but ok. If anyone else can help please PM me or reply to this thread.
Try disabling MTVU Speedhack.
(06-23-2017, 09:38 AM)Donovan24 Wrote: [ -> ]Try disabling MTVU Speedhack.

As can be seen by the attached image, the MTVU speedhack is already disabled. Any other advice?

(06-23-2017, 09:30 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Can't really tell since this game isn't in the compatibility list, and I don't have it either.

It actually is in the compatibility playlist, proof is attached to this reply.
Pages: 1 2 3 4