..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Clear all settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I fixed the previous issues so i edit this post thanks for the help.
Now the problem is after clicking on clear all settingsĀ i cant find my saved games and second when i click video plug in settings the gsd10 is very different now, less options and i cant find my gpu any help?
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
(06-30-2017, 01:33 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

done with the remap only issue left is when is click video plug in in settings the gsdx 10 is very different now less options and i cant find my gpu
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
(06-30-2017, 01:38 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
Quote:Bios Found: Europe v01.60(04/10/2001) Console
Bios Found: Europe v02.00(14/06/2004) Console
Bios Found: USA v02.00(14/06/2004) Console
Bios Found: Japan v01.00(17/01/2000) Console
Bios Found: USA v01.60(07/02/2002) Console
Bios Found: Europe v02.20(10/02/2006) Console
Bios Found: Japan v02.20(05/09/2006) Console

Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.