..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Shinobido The way of the Ninja Garden error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Guys, I'm new here and I have a problem to run the shinobido. When you try enter in the Garden (the mission to defend your garden) the game freeze and appear 2 errors that stay in loop.

(EE pc:002DD648) TLB Miss, addr=0xc [load]
(EE pc:002DD648) TLB Miss, addr=0x4 [load]

Please, Someone help me to fix this error (I'm using PCSX2 1.2.1).
First upgrade to version 1.4.0 at least, 1.2.1 is no longer supported.
I tried this version, and i have the same problem
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
Go to EE/IOP settings and set clamping mode to full. This should fix your problem.
(07-02-2017, 08:58 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Thank you very much, i put "Full" and now the game is okay. Biggrin
(07-02-2017, 09:35 PM)prafull Wrote: [ -> ]Go to EE/IOP settings and set clamping mode to full. This should fix your problem.

Thank you very much, i put "Full" and now the game is okay.  Biggrin  (Your solution worked, I replied the wrong commentary lol)
So many months after this post,i have the exact same problem,yet when i attempt to change the clamping mode to full,there is not such an option of FULL
There are only the following:NONE
NORMAL
EXTRA
EXTRA+PERSERVE SIGN
any help is really appreciated
(01-20-2018, 06:21 PM)Portokaladas12 Wrote: [ -> ]So many months after this post,i have the exact same problem,yet when i attempt to change the clamping mode to full,there is not such an option of FULL
There are only the following:NONE
NORMAL
EXTRA
EXTRA+PERSERVE SIGN
any help is really appreciated
You're on the VUs tab. You need to change the Clamping Mode for EE/IOP instead. Wink
(07-02-2017, 09:35 PM)prafull Wrote: [ -> ]Go to EE/IOP settings and set clamping mode to full. This should fix your problem.

i cant click anything at EE/IOP setting, so i cant set clamping mode to full, Any help? i will be very thankfull please
Pages: 1 2