..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Annoying problems with persona 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK so i am having 2 problems with persona 4 right now. The lag is bareable in junes and the shopping districts, those are the main places that i recieve the lag every where else is fine. But i have come across 2 problems

Problem numera uno:
Every time i try to study with one of the characters the game freezes up and closes. Happen to any1 else?

Problem numera dos:
The glitchy floor the i see when i am in Dojima residence, the school, and the shoppind districts. i have seen other posts about it and tried to fix it but no luck?

much help would be appreciated Smile

and also i was going to try Persona 3 and i was wondering if i should use the same plugins that i curretnly use for Persona 4. or since it is a totally diffrent game use diffrent plugins?

Plugins in for Persona 4:
Graphics : GSdx (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.6
Sound : SPU2-X 1.1.0
First Controller : LilyPad 0.9.9
Second Controller : LilyPad 0.9.9
Cdvdrom : Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0
Dev9 : DEV9null Driver 0.3.0
Usb : USBnull Driver 0.5.0
FireWire : FWnull Driver 0.4.0
Bios : Europe v1.00 (04/10/2001) Console

plz help?
(04-15-2009, 08:07 PM)dark king Wrote: [ -> ]read this page
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html

um ok? Wacko still confused on what ur getting it
Your GSDX is kinda outdated.
did you have this beta thy fix things in Persona games i think thy fix it in this beta
Pcsx2 beta 872
Changelog:
- Various fixes to MMI and more changes to opcodes to mimic ps2 behavior, thanks to Nneeve.
- Brought back a gamefix for Persona games. They still have missing geometry without it (VU clip flag problem)
- Included Nneeve's recent fixes to DIV / DIVU instructions, regarding MIPS
specific behavior in div by 0and div by -1 scenarios.
- Nneeve fixed the Tri-Ace gamefix so Gradius5 doesn't crash with it enabled
anymore.
- Set Flush to Zero for FPU and VU back to on. Let's see how long it lasts this time
- Removed the FFX hack from pcsx2! It's still toggled in the GS plugins, the
correct behaviour is having it always on.
- usual code cleanups and optimizations

Also new versions of plugins.
Particularly, lilypad introduces a new, experimental multitap support and improve the savestates handling, while gsdx solves a few very old and annoying bugs (like the ones in persona...)

Be sure to check them up and report any eventual problems.
oh ho! now thats a sight i like seeing :3

but then does any1 know why game freezes up when i try to study with someone?
ok i lied it still gets all buggey >_> and should i try a diffrent gsdx plugin i only tried this one because ppl told me to try older models for less lagg possibly?
Get the new one it seems to work pretty well with Persona 4. The link in the first page of the gsdx thread in the plug-in forums.