..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help for Shadow of the colossus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi to all! First, excuse my english, it's not so good but i'll try to explain my problem:
I'm trying to play Shadow of The Colossus with pcsx2 0.9.6, on my laptop. I've tryed a lot of configurations, but the frame rate it's still on 8-19 fps, unplayable. But it's not the only problem: in the videos there are some.....stripes.......and things like that. My computer specifications are: CPU - Intel core Duo T2250 1.73 GHz, 533MHz FSB, 2 MB L2 cache
Ram - 2GB DDR2
Video Card - Ati Mobility radeon x1600 128MB dedicated, up to 512
My hardware is the problem? Too week? Or there is a solution? Please!!Sad
i would assume that its too weak. :/
Activate speed hack's
Too weak. upgrade you CPU to 3.0Ghz would help a lot
I activated all speed hacks.........
Can I really upgrade my LAPTOP computer to a 3.0GHz cpu?
(04-16-2009, 04:37 PM)DanielsVicius Wrote: [ -> ]I activated all speed hacks.........
Can I really upgrade my LAPTOP computer to a 3.0GHz cpu?

Not really, you can't change the laptop cpu (unless you're a technician, and are willing to risk burning some components in the laptop)...
So i've got no chance? Ok, thanks
(04-16-2009, 04:46 PM)DanielsVicius Wrote: [ -> ]So i've got no chance? Ok, thanks

We're doing circles here... What you want to know is if the emulator can be faster, I say it depends on your used settings... For example, when I was testing Ghost In The Shell, the range of FPS I encountered with different settings (I'm talking about gameplay of course) was from 6 FPS minimum, to 137 FPS maximum... On the same computer, with different settings used...
ive got the game running at around 45+ fps i reckon your proccessor and graphics card is to weak. Enable all the hacks
(04-16-2009, 04:55 PM)vborovic Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2009, 04:46 PM)DanielsVicius Wrote: [ -> ]So i've got no chance? Ok, thanks

We're doing circles here... What you want to know is if the emulator can be faster, I say it depends on your used settings... For example, when I was testing Ghost In The Shell, the range of FPS I encountered with different settings (I'm talking about gameplay of course) was from 6 FPS minimum, to 137 FPS maximum... On the same computer, with different settings used...

Ok, I'll try. But what about the graphic bugs?It's for the hardware too?
Pages: 1 2