..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: auto enable progressive scan in tekken 5?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(07-24-2017, 06:33 PM)nunbuhfore Wrote: [ -> ]YES, thats what im talking about. any idea how i could do this? i really tried. lol

Well, SetGsCrt() (function for handling videomode initialization) is handled by the kernel. So I guess you can alter the videomode only if you HLE the kernel.  

Other than that - I'm afraid making a game specific patch is the only other alternative solution to modify the videomode. If you're interested on making one, you could try asking the patching experts on the forum.
ok, SetGsCrt(). Now i need to know what to do with this function. also, im not sure what HLE means. srry, im a noob at this, its why im asking here instead of spending a million years fighting with somethin i dont understand. but, i have all the source files from pcsx2-master rdy to edit in visual studio, if that is any help
On the PAL version there is no option in the display menu to enable progressive scan shareit.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2