..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Valkyrie Profile 2 Sound and Graphic cut off Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I boot and run Valkyrie Profile 2 just fine. However, the sound of the FMV stuttering. I use spu2-x as sound plug in. Tried Peop and didn't improve. Is there any setting I can use? I use default setting for those 2 plug in. Thanks

3.2 Ghz Q6600, Radeon HD4780, 8Gb Ram, Vista 64

At first, I thought b/c I ran it from the disc which might cause problem However, after I rip disc to ISO form, problem persists. Using SVN 976 with game fixes enable, GDSX v952.
I noticed that Star Ocean TOEOT does that too but only when in preogressive mode regardless of the movie running full speed.
there's no progressive mode in Valkyrie Profile ( i look inside setting, there was no option to turn that on).
If Cycle Rate is on 2x/3x, it could very well be causing the problem. Go to Config > Speedhacks and set Cycle Rate to 1.5x to see if that helps.
Any hack could cause this problem, including 1.5x. So if any hacks are enabled, turn them off.
I have this game as well, and its fmv run silk smooth here Tongue2
(04-16-2009, 02:41 PM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]Any hack could cause this problem, including 1.5x. So if any hacks are enabled, turn them off.
I have this game as well, and its fmv run silk smooth here Tongue2

u r right! silky smooth when all speedhack turn off..THANKS DUDE!

However, when in game, i got this problem: vertical panel is everywhere and part of the screen got cut off.

look into attachment. I use GDSX10 hardware
use native resolution un gdsx config
(04-16-2009, 08:41 AM)agentghost Wrote: [ -> ]there's no progressive mode in Valkyrie Profile ( i look inside setting, there was no option to turn that on).

each time you start vp2(or other tri ace game), you must push cross + triangle to get progressive mode. It s a little annoying but it s really better
Oh, and progressive mode breaks the videos (for real this time), so be warned Tongue2