..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Will pay somebody to extract my memory card to PCSX2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Doing this myself seems to be beyond what I have access to, so if I can send somebody the memory card, I will pay you through PayPal and you can even keep the memory card.

Please let me know what you'd charge and how much turnaround time.
are you aware than even if done by someone else, you won't be able to use pcsx2?
(08-05-2017, 06:30 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]are you aware than even if done by someone else, you won't be able to use pcsx2?

If it's just for his savegames, then he can.

But there's really no point in doing any of this. There's so many free tools available to transfer saves from PS2 to PC. And if you really can't extract the saves, then just download save files from gamefaqs.com
(08-05-2017, 07:03 PM)Ryudo Wrote: [ -> ]If it's just for his savegames, then he can.

But there's really no point in doing any of this. There's so many free tools available to transfer saves from PS2 to PC. And if you really can't extract the saves, then just download save files from gamefaqs.com

If there's an easy way, I'm open to hearing it.  Everything I've seen involves hard or soft modding and I just don't have the time to learn something I'll do once.
(08-05-2017, 11:27 PM)rpgedgar Wrote: [ -> ]If there's an easy way, I'm open to hearing it.  Everything I've seen involves hard or soft modding and I just don't have the time to learn something I'll do once.

Maybe buy a memory card that comes with Free MC Boot already pre installed ?
(08-05-2017, 11:45 PM)lightningterror Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe buy a memory card that comes with Free MC Boot already pre installed ?

Good idea; they're easily found on eBay.