..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: help - gSdx 0.1.16 plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys, for a few days i search gSdx 0.1.16 - i know that there is somewhere but i could not find Sad i know many say that i am complaining forum.

I'm very sorry but I'm really looking for some working link
why do you need it ?
I saw in You Tube movie ( guy play GOW) and he hade set that plugin... i new with using pcsx2...

my pc - win7 64 bit, gtx 650, i5 4570 3.2 Ghz, 12 gb ram...  and i dont know what plugin will best for me?

Now I use GSdx 0.1.14 and my fps is 55/65  but ther are  some bugs in graphics.

sorry for my english - hope you understand Smile
Just grab the latest development build from here, it has an even newer version which works well with GoW https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php
one more problem  in GS seting i make changes but it own back too orginal standard ...i cant change d9 for d10, same with resolution its "windowed" i change for ex 800/600 and clik ok and own back to windowed i cant change any setings there
In GOW just have "foge" and its make my angry - game is working okey no laggs... just some textures are uder that foge Sad

(08-06-2017, 01:37 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Just grab the latest development build from here, it has an even newer version which works well with GoW https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php
 dont know why but that plugin its not okey for me  Sad
 you know wher i find gsdx16?
PLZ i just need zip with gSdx 0.1.16.... some link ?Sad((((
Just use OGL renderer instead
(08-06-2017, 01:57 PM)Mixa Wrote: [ -> ].i cant change d9 for d10

What graphics card do you have? Can't you use DX11?
(08-06-2017, 02:41 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]What graphics card do you have? Can't you use DX11?

yeah I can use dx11 -look up and you will see I b4 writh what I have in pc
(08-06-2017, 02:59 PM)Mixa Wrote: [ -> ]I dont understand ...evry pugins are soo eazy to get, only not that gSdx 0.1.16  you dont have zip with that file? what plugins you guys use???
Pages: 1 2