..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Summoner NTSC-U/C Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm relatively new with this emulator so I might be missing something.

I recently created an .iso of 'Summoner' using IMGBurn, and started playing it earlier today. Everything runs properly except in one area of the game.

In one area of this location, a few NPCs 'float' on an invisible plain above the player character. This prevents the player from speaking to a character vital to one of the quests (Making it impossible to progress in that quest).

It is also possible to become trapped underneath the ground in this same spot. When other members of your party walk through the area, they drop through the ground into the void. Swapping control to them causes the character you were previously controlling to fall through as well.

Using PCSX2 1.4.0. Emulation Configuration Preset 2 with MTVU (Multi-Threaded microVU) enabled. Default plugins. USA v2.00 BIOS. 

I've attached a screenshot of what the error looks like as well as a screenshot of my GSdx settings.
The camera is positioned so that you can clearly see that the NPC is floating. Player Character is wearing the black cape.

Specs:
Intel® Core™ i7-6700hq CPU @ 2.60 GHz
16 GB of RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M
Windows 10 Home Version 1703