..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Enter as Start doesn't works
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK.... I'm set up the keyboard keys, so I can play without DualShock 2 (which I don't have). OK, I ran PaRappa the Rappa 2, and when I trying to start with "Start" (Enter on PC) key, I can't. Enter is not responding, but other keys (like moving keys and shape keys - triangle, square, cross and circle) works. What I should do?
If I have some mistakes in this text, I'm only learning English. OK?
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
There isn't emulog.txt.
It's interesting.... can I use DualShock 4 for this emulator? (P.S. I think I can't, but anyway).

So..... I'm trying to play PaRappa the Rappa 2, from the ISO file.
I use other settings for control (I set up keys for my keyboard), also I'm using "Close emulator when window is closed"
I'm using 1.4.0 version, the newest.
My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate, this is Service Pack 1, I'm using 64x version
CPU - Intel Core i5-4690k, 3.50 GHz
Memory is 8,00 gygabytes
This is all I found
can you please post screenshots of your lilypad settings ?
you can use your DS4 with some 3rd party tool like DS4 windows or fireshock