..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Changing time and/or date
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I change time and/or date in PCSX2?
I'm about to fight The End in Snake Eater, but I'm too lazy to hunt him.
change it in your BIOS, like you would do on your PS2
My PCSX2 pulls system time at startup, so just change that a week later before opening PCSX2. Then set it back. Either way works.
How about using the program RunAsDate...I'm not sure how safe it is(I can't give you names(I don't remember) but I encounter problems before with some programs while doing that) to change the date from windowd to some date in the future and then restore it
I saw in another emulator for another console that you could set your own time and date and completely ignore your PC's values.
Perhaps PCSX2 should implement something similar?
PCSX2 did not use the system time before
There are plenty of ways to make the game think it's some time in the future(you can even edit your save)
Screw changing the time. I sniped The End at the docks instead lol.
you can just boot to start up screen of ps2. Launch without a ISO selected change console time and attach ISO back to it. AS long as it isn't a save state it will change the ingame time.
Oh wow, I had no idea you could do that in PCSX2.
Apparently it jumps back to whatever date it currently is again as soon as I exit the BIOS. Oh well.