..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God Of War 2: Stuck Inside Colossus's Mouth.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
I recently started playing God Of War 2 using pcsx 2. In the mission, where you first get the blade of olympus and enter the colossus's body, I reach the end of the mission where I am able to destroy the last power core. However when I try to escape through it's mouth, I jump out and get stuck inside it's mouth. There is supposed to be a cut scene after this but I am just stuck, I am still able to see a part of myself glitching through the colossus's mouth. Pleas help me resolve this issue.
Try reloading from the last checkpoint and see if you still get stuck.
(09-24-2017, 10:20 PM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]Try reloading from the last checkpoint and see if you still get stuck.

Glad to see a quick reply, but I am afraid, what you suggest doesn't work. I have restarted the game, restarted pcsx 2, loaded from a previous checkpoint, but nothing seems to work.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(09-24-2017, 10:29 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
1. Game: God of War 2
2. My Specs:
i5 3210m
Intel HD 4000m
8gb Ram

3. PCSX 2 Ver 1.4.0
4. My Current Settings: Preset: Mostly Harmful (Tried Balanced), d3d11 (Hardware), Custom Resolution: 1920 x 900, Texture Filtering: Bilinear (ps2), CRC Hack Level: Aggressive, GS Windows: Aspect Ratio: Fit to screen, Custom Window Scale: 1280 x 720.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.