..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Persona 4 used to run full speed but now it doesn't?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone, so basically my problem is that I used to play Persona 4 on my laptop a while back no problem, but now it seems that no matter what I do or what settings I change, it always runs at 66-70% speed and I don't know what to do to fix it. I've tried changing the seetings in the emulator as well as the settings within the Nvidia control panel, and I find it really weird since I used to play Persona 4 on this laptop a couple of years ago with 100% speed. I would really appreciate any help you could provide me, my specs are:
CPU: i7 4702MQ @2.20GHz
GPU: Nvidia 750M
RAM: 12GB DDR3
a couple years ago, Pcsx2 wasn't as accurate as it is today.
can you please share your pcsx2 settings ?
Yes my gpu settings are GSDX10 using Direct3D11 (Hardware), Interlacing none, resolution is at 1920x1080, Texture filtering: Nearest, Anisotropic Filtering: off, CRC Hack Level: Full (Safest).
Emulation Settings: everything at default. Sorry if I don't provide all the details but pretty much everything is at default settings
set internal res to 2x native, maybe ?
(09-25-2017, 07:26 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]set internal res to 2x native, maybe ?

Nothing changes Sad
Tried enabling all recommended speedhacks ?
(09-25-2017, 07:35 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Tried enabling all recommended speedhacks ?

Yep, nothingĀ  Sad
I'm using the version that is on the main page, it says the release date was 8/01/2016
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
Here it is, I've attached it
Pages: 1 2