..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 2 Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all , im having a weird problem with god of war 2 ... im on the islad where i must find the sisters of fate or something like that and im going on a chain twards some horses , i get to the horses and then i need a key to get somewehre so there's a guy in that place well i pull down a lever and climb down a rope and there's the guy , appears a cutscene and the game completly freezes ... here's the pic for the exact freeze spot http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6193/stuckp.png if someone or anybody could help me i really want to continue the game ... and i cant because of that ***** but plz help me ... Thx for reading this and thx for helping me
you're kidding, aren't you?

If not, maybe you would bother to use the search and read the last pages from the huge GoW2 thread. There's exact the same screen and also a solution in it.
No one searches anymore. That should be posted at the top of the forum homepage.
(04-18-2009, 03:46 AM)yunsabit Wrote: [ -> ]you're kidding, aren't you?

If not, maybe you would bother to use the search and read the last pages from the huge GoW2 thread. There's exact the same screen and also a solution in it.

i cant find the search bar annywhere >.> Sad(
Screenshot will help.
1.load game from memcard
2.turn on widescreen in option menu