..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 creating duplicate meshes on export from snaps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, When I create a snap of my Favorite game IGPX, I am able to see the models in 3dsmax, but their seems to be a double or even triple model overlay slightly offset when I export. The meshes are to jumbled up to seperate the faces. I have an example in meshmixer, If anyone can provide a solution as to how to remove the faces so their is only one model, or please tell me what setting I need to use in order to prevent a double overlay. If you look at the legs and feet, you can see that their is duplicate faces.

Please note, these models are only for my personal use, Ive always wanted to have the Plastic model of the mechs in this game. I do not wish to sell or duplicate meshes for financial gain. thank you.
Try a different game, might just be the way it's rendered on-screen.
(11-21-2017, 06:32 PM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]Try a different game, might just be the way it's rendered on-screen.

Am I able to change the way its rendered so it doesn't do that?
What I meant was, rip models from another game and see if you get the same result in 3DSmax. What application are you using to rip the models - Ninjaripper?
(11-21-2017, 09:26 PM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]What I meant was, rip models from another game and see if you get the same result in 3DSmax. What application are you using to rip the models - Ninjaripper?

OH gotcha, I will try that tonight. I am using the Emulator snapshot feature to create a 3d model rendering, the using the PCSX2 model converter, then running it through Netfabb cloud service. Ive tried ninjaripper but it created to almost 1000 small meshes and Im not sure how to put the together to make of file.

Ive used the OBJ files created by the snapshot to find the models I want and then isolated them. I Can find the models just fine, they just have a duplicated mesh next to it.