..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Onepad linux support more than 2 controllers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If possible I would like the changes by Kuster around 8 months ago on Onepad legacy added to the future versions of pcsx2 for linux to support more than 2 controllers.
Kuster made an old version work in a previous thread referenced here https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Multitap...#pid573683
I did attempt to use that version with the recent git version and it just crashes immediately trying to enter the config.

I use the currently legacy 1.3.0 version (it supports my Logitech controllers)

This is mainly for Shrek Super Party, good game to check out if anyone is looking for a hilarious party game.

Thanks
Could you try to contact it to get the source ?
(11-22-2017, 04:23 PM)gregory Wrote: [ -> ]Could you try to contact it to get the source ?

Yeah, that was my thinking as well, Kust has not been on the forums in over a year, I did write a PM, so if they have email notification on there is still hope.  They made it seem like it wasn't a big deal, so maybe I'll go through the git sources and look for what is hard limiting onepad to 2.  My programming experience is rather limited when it comes to C, but I'll see if I can help.