..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Gran Turismo 3 and 4 can someone help me please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new here. Anyways all I want to say is man. I wanna thank those developers that programmed this emulator. It's such an amazing thing to be able to do in a computer to be able to play your child hood games. It really is. I wanna thank you. I've been an Xebra user but now I switched to PCSX2 for PS2 on my new Computer. It's so cool. Anyways I am having some issues. Very small. I am able to run GT3 and GT4 at 60fps. So that's ok. I can run them. And they look sweet on my new PC. Only problem I am having is 

Gran Turismo 3 on trial mountain it's unplayable for me. I get a garbage screen full of blocks when the race starts. 

Gran Turismo 4 on The Cars wheels they don't even look like wheels. The wheels are glitched or something. 

How can I fix those problems?
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
Your settings would also be good to know
run on OGL HW if you have the nvidia