..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Ratchet & Clank: Going commando glitch/bug (Planet Dobbo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so I'm enjoying the game on the PCSX2 1.4.0 and once I've played on the level (Planet Dobbo) for about 3-6 minutes, it freezes for no apparent reason.
I've checked if my CPU would be overloaded with stuff and no, its handling the game very well 
I have a lot of storage for game to use and the settings I have set the emulator to have done nothing to change how the game functions (apart from being slower and faster)

Forgive me as I do not know too much about computers or the emulator but I really need help on this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CPU: Intel i5-5200 CPU @ 2.20GHz
Storage: 788 GB | 4GB Ram (if that helps)
GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 5500 (I think thats the GPU/video card or whatever its called)
Operating System: Windows 8 (64 Bit)

Version of emulator: PCSX2 1.4.0

Config > Video > Plugin > 
Adapter: (GPU)
Renderer: Direct3D11 (Software)

Config> Emulation Settings> Speedhacks
EE Cyclerate: 0
VU Cycle Stealing: 2 1/3

Trying to play Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando (USA), ISO.
Get the latest dev build here and extract the files to your PCSX2 folder. See if the issue still occurs.

https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
it happened to me before i just set the preset to 2 - Safe to fix it

to enhance r&c performance, download the latest dev builds and set the renderer to gsdx11 hw and set mipmapping to basic to enhance the game
(11-25-2017, 07:44 AM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]Get the latest dev build here and extract the files to your PCSX2 folder. See if the issue still occurs.

https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

Yep, thanks
its working now
Yes I know what cause this issue, Don't set the EE cyclerate to -1 or lower and don't enable VU cycle stealing, also keep automatic gamefix on if you have a PAL version.