..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Blank Screen Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've recently downloaded PCSx2 set it all up correctly (or so i think) and ran the bios, all worked fine

then i mounted my marvel vs capcom 2 .iso and ran from cd/dvd all i got was a black screen, i checked if the .iso corrupt, it wasnt
and so i have no idea why it wont work, i was hoping you guys could help

my specs are:
E8400@ 3.60 ghz (dual core), 4gb of ram, GeForce GTX260 and im running Windows 7 64bit (which i think isnt a problem since i could run the bios)

my configs are:
Graphics: GSDX SSSE3 D3D9 Hardware, PixelShader 3.0, no interlacing, aspect ratio 16:9 and D3D res 1024x1024

Cdvdrom: Gigaherz CDVD Plugin 0.7.0

Sound: SPU2-X 1.1.0

any help you could offer is appreciated
Have you tried ZeroGS? also what version of PCSX2 are you using?
mount the iso. Smile (that game doesn't work when you try with Linuz Iso Smile)
lol, the .iso was mounted and i have tried zeroGS

im ruinning the 0.9.6 binary
oh didn't read that part Tongue
(04-19-2009, 08:49 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]oh didn't read that part Tongue

lol, so no ideas? :/
(04-19-2009, 08:22 AM)Noel Wrote: [ -> ]lol, the .iso was mounted and i have tried zeroGS

im ruinning the 0.9.6 binary

thats what he was saying, for it to work in linuziso you have to unmount it first!
i actually meant mount the iso (read my posts again Tongue) since i had tried loading an iso of that game using Linuz Iso but it only worked when i had mounted the iso and used Gigahertz CDVD Tongue but try unmounting it and loading with Linuz Iso Tongue
(04-20-2009, 01:28 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]i actually meant mount the iso (read my posts again Tongue) since i had tried loading an iso of that game using Linuz Iso but it only worked when i had mounted the iso and used Gigahertz CDVD Tongue but try unmounting it and loading with Linuz Iso Tongue

Just no different with any of the graphic plugins :/
(04-20-2009, 06:33 AM)Noel Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2009, 01:28 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]i actually meant mount the iso (read my posts again Tongue) since i had tried loading an iso of that game using Linuz Iso but it only worked when i had mounted the iso and used Gigahertz CDVD Tongue but try unmounting it and loading with Linuz Iso Tongue

Just no different with any of the graphic plugins :/

I can confirm, mounting the iso and running the game just yields the ps2 window but its blank and jus stays that way.