..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: P3 FES slowing down on certain enemies?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So recently, I downloaded PCSX2, and I'm still trying to understand all of the technical jargon used. At the same time though, I'm playing P3FES, and for some reason, whenever I go up against a rare monster, the game speed drops down to 80%. 

Also, I don't know how to change certain settings and whatnot, so would you mind educating me on this? Tongue
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(11-27-2017, 05:03 AM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Processor Intel® Core™ i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3601 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
AMD Radeon R7 240
8140 MB
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
PCSX2 v1.4.0

Don't know what the default settings are.
Trying to play Persona 3 FES, playing from ISO.
Make sure you're using the DX11 renderer, since you're on an AMD card.
(11-30-2017, 12:00 AM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you're using the DX11 renderer, since you're on an AMD card.

This doesn't show up on GSDX settings. Direct3D9, OpenGL, and Direct3D11, are my only options. I have both hardware, and software for those.
dx = direct x - direct 3d in the control panel..