..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Spyro Enter The Dragonfly issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now im not sure if its the emulator or the rom, but I can see its loading up the game at first fine, as it goes to the starting screen with Spyros head pasted onto a black screen. However it never goes anywhere beyond. I've waited about 30 minutes and it still does nothing, I also downloaded a different rom (from the same website) but it's doing the same thing, Im currently downloading a new rom from a new website and hoping it'll work but Im not getting my hopes up. I just dont know how to fix this but I want to play this so bad. 

I had downloaded Spyro A Hero's Tail as well, and that one works fine, it's just this one.
Quote:I also downloaded a different rom (from the same website) but it's doing the same thing, Im currently downloading a new rom from a new website and hoping it'll work but Im not getting my hopes up. I just dont know how to fix this but I want to play this so bad.

I had downloaded Spyro A Hero's Tail as well, and that one works fine, it's just this one.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.