..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Neopets - The Darkest Faerie Glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(02-04-2018, 07:29 PM)rikimaruaxu Wrote: [ -> ]It's posted.

Cool, can you just modify your report quick/retest without the Trilinear filtering hack (and use Bilinear (PS2)).

Also, just change EE/IOP Rounding to EE/FPU Rounding. Smile Thanks
Edited and tested a few more things.
So Just as a sidenote.. I regret passing up this game when I was younger. Thought it was a "kiddy" game based on the Neopets title. Not an action rpg.
So I just downloaded the emulator and setup was easy, got Neopets the Darkest Faerie to start but the video is super glitchy, like all I see are a strobe light of colors, shapes, and letters. Cutscenes seem to work fine, sound and controls seem to work but when it comes to the in game world I cant see a thing. Im running all the settings on default, are some kind of configuration setting Im not doing or a patch I dont know about? Granted my PC is kinda old but Im able to run other games the same age on other emulators. Im not exactly tech savvy so Im not sure what my actual PC specs are but any insight would be greatly appreciated!
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2