..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problem with fast tapping buttons in god of war 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having problems with god of war especially in the fast tapping parts where i'm supposed to tap R2 or circle. I think it might have something to do with vsync but i have to tap the buttons insanely fast (my hand starts paining) and even then it's not fast enough at times. Does this have anything to do with controller mapping?

Specs:

Win 10

GTX 960 2GB, i5-4460, 8GB RAM
Using a Logitech Xinput controller to play
Hello, turn off vsyn and check if it's fine.
(12-23-2017, 08:16 PM)teots Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, turn off vsyn and check if it's fine.

Thanks for the reply. I managed to fix the issue by increasing the sensitivity for the circle and R2 buttons all the way to max. Works perfectly now.
(12-24-2017, 10:13 AM)dejavu619 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the reply. I managed to fix the issue by increasing the sensitivity for the circle and R2 buttons all the way to max. Works perfectly now.

I think I spoke too soon. Increasing the sensitivity to max has helped somewhat but i still feel it's far from how it's ideally supposed to be, especially for R2.
is it possible to map the turbo version of a button to a different key?
I want the R2 button assigned to my controller but the turbo version of R2 assigned to a key on my keyboar (for fast tapping during QTEs)