..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: WRC games with these specs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can I run any WRC games on pcsx2 with these laptop specs right here. I bet it is incredibly weak but I hope it MIGHT run something + if I do some configuration.

Processor: Intel Pentium CPU N3540 @ 2.16GHz
Video Card: Inter HD Graphics
RAM: 4.0 GB
It will run, but it won't run well
(12-29-2017, 10:10 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]It will run, but it won't run well
Damn, that's a shame. Sad
Sorry! But you do need a pretty powerful PC for PS2 emulation and yours is very low performance.
Depending on Which WRC games you're playing, it's probably better on the PS2 anyways. Some of them have issues with spikey polygons on-screen/running properly.
(12-29-2017, 11:22 PM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]Depending on Which WRC games you're playing, it's probably better on the PS2 anyways. Some of them have issues with spikey polygons on-screen/running properly.

Jeez, well, I can always wait for a better PC. I don't understand why was it such a problem for Evolution studios not to make WRC for PC too, it's too late now of course, cause they're defunct. I mean, it would be still the same game. And it relates to some other companies too - they might make a game for consoles but don't care about PC users. What a shame.
(12-29-2017, 11:03 PM)vixplay Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, that's a shame. Sad

emulation definitely needs more power than default programs(by default i mean programs/games that are supported by the software), so it needs a powerful machine for that, but anyways if you're more in this paticular realm then go check out this thread
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-W...y-computer
it basically gives you an idea of how pcsx2 would run on your machine