..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Game slow pcsx2 1.4.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello games on pcsx2 1.4.0 are very slow with my configuration

Amd ryzen 1600 3.3ghz processor
Nvidia gtx 1080 8go
16 go from ram 2400 hz
Hard drive ssd samsung evo
Windows 10 system

Could you help me understand my problem is working normally with my old configuration

Intel Core i5 4 th generation
Gtx 970 version 4go
8 GB of ram 2133hz
Windows 8.1

Thank you for your reply
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
It also depends on which i5 cpu actually have
There are i5 4th gen cpu that are better than ryzen 1600 when we are talking about emulation(not by a lot,maybe 20-25% better)

My laptop i7 6700HQ is at the same level as your ryzen but weaker than my i7 4771...again,when we are talking about emulation
what resolution/upscale you are currently using?
(01-08-2018, 11:31 PM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

here is the document you asked me

(01-09-2018, 01:47 AM)smartstrike Wrote: [ -> ]what resolution/upscale you are currently using?

I use on pcsx2 the minimum resolution because I thought at the beginning that it came from there
that cpu isn't bad, but not the best for pcsx2.
Splinter cell games can be quite demanding

Maybe you could overclock taht cpu to get a speedboost.
else i'm affraid you'll have to keep playing this game on your real PS2 console
why is the game working without the emulator
Lol.
Maybe because it was made for a console ?