..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: SPEED BOOST of PCSX2 1.4.0 by WINESKIN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys. Here's the deal:

Playing trough wineskin that i install following the steps in that tutorial (*.snip.*). 

So, I am testing all games that I have, to see if they work. And then occur me, a ***** problem that wont let me sleep!

in LotR Return of the King, if i play with the GS Plugin Direct3D9 (Hardware) the text of the menus does not show! If i change to Direct3D9 (software) the speed slow down to 30%!!!!! 30fucking% is like try to play this ***** in a bloody typewriter machine! So, read in some Thread here that with plugin OpenGL (Hardware) I can play this crappy in full speed and with the mothafuckin text! 

Anyone know how the hell can I set a plug in that allow me to use the OpenGL (hardware)? 

I use an Macbook Pro (13,in, mid 2012) with Intel core i5 2,5GHz, 4GB RAM 1600MHz DDR3, and Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536MB.

I don't know a thing about Wineskin except what learn from the tutorial linked in the top. So, I google something and learned that I need a substitute for The DirectX9 library.
that tutorial you linked is full of links to pirated materials.
If you followed it, just like you said, then it's piracy, and we don't allow it here.