..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Sonic Gems Collection no textures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. I have a weird bug that i can't fix, no matter what i do. It isn't in every game: it happens only with Sonic The Fighters. It looks like this.
Any fix? If needed, it's a Acer Aspire ES1-533-C242 Laptop,
Intel Celeron Inside,
Windows 10,
Intel Celeron N3350,
HDD 500 GB,
Intel HD Graphics,
RAM 4 GB
There's nothing you can do, this is a known problem with no known fix so far.
What PCSX2 version are you using?

FWIW, I have Sonic Mega Collection Plus - runs with no problems IIRC, might have this if dig through my closet. I'll have to test it in a few days.
But why does Sonic R work?
Not sure, but you should download the latest dev build here and see if it changes anything: https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
Some games work fine on the collection, others don't. They are all emulated, so it could be just how those emulators work, but I remember sonic fighters is in black and white and we've never found a fix.
(01-10-2018, 05:48 PM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]What PCSX2 version are you using?

FWIW, I have Sonic Mega Collection Plus - runs with no problems IIRC, might have this if dig through my closet. I'll have to test it in a few days.

I use  The binary one.

It's about Sonic Gems Collection, not Mega Collection Plus.
(01-10-2018, 05:53 PM)VECTORKNICKERS Wrote: [ -> ]I use The binary one.

It's about Sonic Gems Collection, not Mega Collection Plus.

I know, but the binary release you're using is outdated. The dev builds are significantly improved over the 1.4.0 release, which is why I advise that you upgrade it Smile
I wanted to play this game so bad, but when there's my chance, it has a bug that can't be fixed... Sad 

i'm lucky...

Oh well, you can't have everything.
(01-10-2018, 06:05 PM)VECTORKNICKERS Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to play this game so bad, but when there's my chance, it has a bug that can't be fixed... Sad 

i'm lucky...

Oh well, you can't have everything.

Well the status may still be improved compared to what you're seeing - you never know what can change Smile. Did you try the newer build?

Here's the link again for that: https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
Pages: 1 2