..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Metal Gear Solid 3 : Subsistance Bad Input Lag & Poor Frametime Consistancy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(01-21-2018, 12:06 AM)El Diablo Wrote: [ -> ]whats that supposed to do? because it didnt change anything
Wacko
duno why but running it at a higher resolution (8x) gave me slight frame time decreases (better)

Increase your FPS so it reaches 60 - isn't that what you want?
(01-21-2018, 12:07 AM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]Increase your FPS so it reaches 60 - isn't that what you want?

its hitting a solid 60, but the frametimes arent at a solid 16ms interval in DX11 (even at native res with everything turned off)

dx11 Has the post processing bugs but that was fixed in opengl
but open gl is the one that runs real slow for me
dx11 runs fine, but has the visual bugs
then make your choice :
Visual bugs but good speed
Slowness but no visual bugs
just follow the same settings on the speedhacks that i post and the OGL reso must be at "native x1"...and see the results....my haswell rig i5-4670
abled to attain full speed with a little speedhack setting i previously posted.
(01-21-2018, 05:34 AM)smartstrike Wrote: [ -> ]just follow the same settings on the speedhacks that i post and the OGL reso must be at "native x1"...and see the results....my haswell rig i5-4670
abled to attain full speed with a little speedhack setting i previously posted.

thanx i forgot to try them settings on the latest version

also the widescreen patches dont work anymore, anyway i can fix it my side?
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(01-21-2018, 04:55 PM)El Diablo Wrote: [ -> ]thanx i forgot to try them settings on the latest version

also the widescreen patches dont work anymore, anyway i can fix it my side?

i dont use WS on all games i use standard ratio to stabilize all my games...thus ignoring black screen on left and right corners.
my advice to refain to use all the GSdx hacks and stay low on the native reso. like x1 up to x2.

as for rpcs3 all my games at fit-on-screen with 4K upscale reso.
(01-21-2018, 05:18 PM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
Which problem? The main ones are already on your GIT.. apparently u guys dont fix dx11 stuff anymore ,only opengl and the widescreen issue is from boot off the game

Widescreen worked on the official 1.4 release but not the daily i downloaded the other day
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(01-23-2018, 12:54 PM)El Diablo Wrote: [ -> ]Widescreen worked on the official 1.4 release but not the daily i downloaded the other day

Widescreen works on the dev builds. I played with it just fine. Make sure you have it enabled.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6