..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: GTA LIBERTY CITY STORIES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello forum I have a lot of lag on liberty city stories on pcsx2 emulator 1.5.0

graphics card:Amd Radeon M7 M440 4gb memory
processor:Intel Core i7 7500U 2.70 Ghz

any possible fix

I am also getting transparency bug when scoping with sniper rifle....
Please post your GSdx settings.
(01-21-2018, 08:11 PM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]Please post your GSdx settings.

https://imgur.com/a/MrV2R there you go
My PC Specs:

1,80 tb hard drive
16 gb ram
amd radeon r7 m440 4gb graphics card
intel core i7 7500u 2.70 ghz processor
anyone any help maybe I need more powerful graphics card?
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
(01-21-2018, 08:36 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

I just have a lot of lag in my liberty city stories in pcsx2...
There's nothing else that can be done to increase performance with your laptop's specs. All you can do is get a better PC or play it on your PS2.
(01-21-2018, 08:47 PM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]There's nothing else that can be done to increase performance with your laptop's specs. All you can do is get a better PC or play it on your PS2.

so better better graphics card with more than 4gb memory or better processor?
both
Pages: 1 2