..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: BurnAware update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Latest version of BurnAware free disc burning software for all your  dvd burning and dumping of iso. Rolleyes
Never heard of it. Most people were use ImgBurn anyways Wink
(02-01-2018, 01:42 AM)CK1 Wrote: [ -> ]Never heard of it. Most people were use ImgBurn anyways Wink

The last update was 16th june 2013. Blink And this is not a dvd burner, it only burn img ?
(02-01-2018, 05:18 AM)teots Wrote: [ -> ]Is imgburn a complete freeware ? And the last update was 16th june 2013. Blink

Yes, the last update doesn't really matter considering it works flawlessly for 99% of users.
Imgburn had malware last time I checked, which was years ago.

I just use PowerISO, not free, but it has everything I need; creating, opening and mounting isos on multiple virtual drives, ripping, and burning discs, converting between disk-image formats. Really worth 30$ once for a lifetime of convenience instead of juggling multiple usually inferior free programs that can be infected.
? Imgburn never had any kind of malware AFAIK
no, but it does have an adware in installer.
you just have to uncheck it
Likewise never had problems with ImgBurn. Personal recommendation, use Ninite. It'll automatically strip away any adware that tries to install alongside your selected programs.