..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Error "api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(02-06-2018, 11:06 PM)WeAreErmac Wrote: [ -> ]@refraction: Already downloaded, but i can't install it. (The Update is not applicable for your computer)

Are you sure you're not confusing service pack 2 with the windows update in the guide? Have you checked windows update to see if there are any windows updates available?
bring unable to install SP1 is definitely not normal.
you are trying to run pcsx2 on a bad basis, and since your OS is severely outdated, it has potential security breaches
making a clean reinstall would be the best if you ask me.
@refraction: I think not, I installed KB3020369 correctly, but when i tried to install KB3125574 it gave me that error
@jesalvein: Okay, thank you. Maybe i will see what I can do about it.
Hey @WeAreErmac,

Did you able to install it? I'm facing the same issue so I downloaded .dll file from some trusted source but whenever I try to download it; error pops up & I'm not able figure out what to do ahead.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2