..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Error "api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone.
First of all, I want to apologize for my bad English, this publication that I am creating based on the Google translator.
Since yesterday I am testing solutions to fix this error that is seen on screen:

[Image: 8a6a7e46399f952f47d14ace4aabf28b.png]
I have portable PCSX2 1.3.0 and it works perfectly, but i want to install a most recent version of the program, like 1.4.0 or 1.5.0 how you can see in the screenshot.

I tested ways to fix this error:

-Install/Reinstall and repair Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 x86 and x64
-Tried to install W7 Service Pack 1 (It gives me a installation error)
-Update "DirectX End-User Runtime"
-Update .NET Framework (It don't let me install 4.7, i have 4.5)

I hope you can give me a help, please.

My PC:
AMD FX 6300 @3.5Ghz
Windows 7 Professional 64 bits
8GB RAM
GTX 1050 2GB
1.3.0 is an old version and not really supported anymore. Before all else, try the latest stable build, version 1.4.0. 

Generally we even recommend using the 1.5.0 Git builds but in your case I would start with 1.4.0 and see if the issue persists.

Edit: I suck at reading. Ignore this first bit

Have you also tried visual c++ 2017 redistributions?
I tried to test the stable compilation of 1.4.0 and 1.5.0 git, I installed Visual C ++ 2017 and it did not work
I tried to follow the steps in that post, but I can not install W7 Service Pack 1 or KB2999226 (it gives me an error)
Reinstall your PC.
How can i do that?
(02-06-2018, 09:27 PM)WeAreErmac Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to test the stable compilation of 1.4.0 and 1.5.0 git, I installed Visual C ++ 2017 and it did not work
I tried to follow the steps in that post, but I can not install W7 Service Pack 1 or KB2999226 (it gives me an error)

2015 x86 not 2017.
Why don't you update to Windows 7 SP2?
(02-06-2018, 09:28 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Reinstall your PC.

1 - backup your data on any external storage
2 - use your original Windows 7 DVD and reinstall windows
3 - update it with SP1 then SP2 (cant' tell if SP2 can be installed directly ... it's been a while...)
4 - restore your data
@lightningterror: I already instaled it, all versions, didn't worked.
@refraction: Already downloaded, but i can't install it. (The Update is not applicable for your computer)
@jesalvein: ¿I have to reinstall all my drivers after that?, sorry if is an absurd question, i don't have much experiencie reinstalling my OS.

¿The only way to fix the error is reinstalling my PC?, It sounds logic, because i tried all and nothing work, but ¿there is no more options?
Pages: 1 2