..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: SSX 3 controls not working properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While using the LilyPad plugin to configure my controller(Xbox 360), I cannot do tricks that involve pushing the triggers and the analog sticks at the same time. I can either spin in the air, or just push the triggers down. Also tried using the pokopom, where this problem is eliminated, but now every time I'm charging up a jump(Holding X, or A for Xbox controller) I cannot use the left analog stick, so I cannot turn myself while preparing for a jump. Has this happened to anyone else?because I couldn't find a solution anywhere while googling for this problem... Help much needed, really would like to get back to playing my favourite childhood sports game!
Which PCSX2 version are you using?
(02-10-2018, 03:25 PM)FlatOut Wrote: [ -> ]Which PCSX2 version are you using?

I have the newest 1.5.0.
(02-10-2018, 03:42 PM)KrisuTheKlippers Wrote: [ -> ]I have the newest 1.5.0.
In the LilyPad settings, did you have "Use analog if possible" enabled? If so, please disable it and try again.
(02-10-2018, 03:48 PM)FlatOut Wrote: [ -> ]In the LilyPad settings, did you have "Use analog if possible" enabled? If so, please disable it and try again.

I think it's not on by default, but I did have it on and try turning it off without any luck.
I'm also having this problem and I've been looking all over the internet on how to fix it. Could anybody list the solution to this problem on this thread?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.