..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: configuration help plaseeee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi I would like to be helped to configure pcsx2 game on a laptop and I've seen so many guides but the game goes in very slow shots the game is primal ovvimente for ps2 but I would like someone who would help me to configure it well so you can play Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko Wacko
Primal is known game to run slow even on the best hardware and as far as I know,there is no way to make it run at full speed.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(02-10-2018, 02:38 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

I'm reproducing it from ISO and I use version 1.4.0 of pcsx2
(02-10-2018, 03:37 PM)Alucad8 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm reproducing it from ISO and I use version 1.4.0 of pcsx2

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.

Thank You.
There's nothing you can do about this. You'll have to play this game on your PS2. Wink