..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Controller not working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Several weeks ago, I cleaned my old keyboard. 

Everything after when the keyboard be cleaned is ok.  I still can play other PC game - Battlefield 1, Total War,.... PCSX1 for playstation 1 still work fine, too. Word, Excel,... everything work fine. Don't have anything strange happen, exclude PCSX2.

the keyboard don't work with pcsx2 (1.4.0) anymore. I tried with older version ( 0.9.9.5326) and it doesn't work,too. I checked controller plugin setting. Every setting still as same as before.

So, what were happened? Why everything work fine exclude pcsx2?  Sad
I'd delete lilypad.ini and remap keys from scratch, just to be sure
I have just deleted lilypad.ini.

The Controller plugin setting now changed to something called Pokopom setting. And I can't see any keyboard setting in this Pokopom. It look like only use for analog more than keyboard.

What I have to do now?
Go to Config > Plugin/BIOS Selector, go to the Plugins section, click in the PAD dropdown box and select LilyPad.
LilyPad isn't exist anymore if I delete lilypad.ini follow jesalvein's idea.
(02-12-2018, 03:21 PM)yevon Wrote: [ -> ]LilyPad isn't exist anymore if I delete lilypad.ini follow jesalvein's idea.
You deleted lilypad.dll from the plugins folder then. You should've deleted the lilypad.ini from the inis folder.
(02-12-2018, 03:24 PM)FlatOut Wrote: [ -> ]You deleted lilypad.dll from the plugins folder then. You should've deleted the lilypad.ini from the inis folder.
D
I'm sorry. But don't have any lilypad.ini in inis folder. It have have two file is " gsnull.ini" and " SPU2-X.ini".

I use the window mod to show all hidden file already.
(02-12-2018, 03:46 PM)yevon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry. But don't have any lilypad.ini in inis folder. It have have two file is " gsnull.ini" and " SPU2-X.ini".

I use the window mod to show all hidden file already.
Did you look in My Documents/pcsx2/inis?
So, it locate in that location, thank you.

However, after follow jesalvein's idea, it isn't work, too.

delete lilypad.ini - > every controller plugin setting reset - > Load game, and keyboard ( even Esc button) still not working in pcsx2.
Pages: 1 2